Eh?....da smp cni da..jauhnye tekan2?

Welcome to the blog.Most who got here knows me.Keep it low.Thank You!


Saturday, October 29, 2016

I wish time stop here.


Knowing you is one of my happiness. Having you make me feel like I'm the most lucky girl in this world. Your kindness, honest (but now almost gone), patient (thanks a lot, strong reason why I love you), and loving me more than I could imagine. Not money or things I need from you. By having you in my life, I dont have to be strong and independent girl, you always be there for me. You dont care if I look terrible or ugly ( might be bcoz of my cuteness or maybe bcoz you always look terrible).

Lately, I noticed when we going out, having our "date"(not like before), it always end up with argument. Long distance relationship seems very hard for us. Maybe because 4 years, its easy for us to meet every week(more than once/week)

But hey! Didn't you noticed?  We always near to each other. You always in my heart, and in yours, I always be your sweet bubu(is it?) When I was mad, I thought I'm with you bcoz I felt sympathy. Now I know, I'm with you bcoz of who you are and bcoz I love you.


No comments: